Thursday 14 January 2010

once a week resolution.

one of my new years resolutions was to cook more real meals for myself. and since i haven't been doing that whatsoever i suppose its time to start. thursdays nights are usually dull for me since i get home around 8 pm and tim is off partying on his four day week i am going to devote my thursday nights to creating actual meals (instead of my veggie burger quesadillas) and listening to the brian jonestown massacre. now this is going to be like the Siple e-receipies that Uncle John recreates but if i am proud of what i have created well then it must be blog-worthy cos this blog is really a random assortment of nothingness. i can't really devote this blog to this since tim does all the cooking and i usually just let him use my stuff and i wash dishes afterwards (if this wasn't the set up the dishes would never be washed which would also annoy me with my slight tendency of being anal).

tonight its curry rice and veggies. the curry rice props goes to carmen for telling me how danny adds curry powder to rice in a rice cooker - pure genius. so thanks. as for the veggies lets thank my mother - thawed veggies with olive oil, salt, and pepper cooked in the oven for 20 minutes.

apologies for the photobooth shot but i mean... you get the idea :)
now for dinner.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

and when you come here you can teach me to cook!!!
:D


astroNUT

My photo
random ramblings of a transfer student.