Monday 18 January 2010

homemade-lemonade.


so this looks like one of those typical photobooth sessions where you pretend to look away while someone takes your photo (or in this case, yourself) but what REALLY HAPPENED was i was trying to take a picture of my homemadeLEMONADE and then tim said something to me and i was looking at the collage he was making. all of this sort of sounds like bullshit but i swear to god ITS THE TRUTH.
okay, regardless, the homemade lemonade:
my pops gave me a load of lemons when they brought me back to santa cruz. now two weeks has passed and neither tim or i used them so we decided the best thing to do would be make some lemonade! its way delicious and super fuckin' easy - duh. but really i made the lemonade because tim was skyping with his now brazilian girlfriend (by this i mean his girlfriend is in brazil, not that he got a actual brazilian girlfriend - which would be weird).
so now i am sippin' homemadelemonade, doing my random easy homeworks (such a cop out for the big stuff), watching Jackie Brown, and tim is collaging for his art class. even though its monday, this is a typical sunday-day. and finally, the day i catch up on my reading will be a wonderful day which will then be another day of being completely swamped by readings.

No comments:


astroNUT

My photo
random ramblings of a transfer student.