Sunday 22 February 2009

))<>((

driving empty roads and smoking empty cigarettes, 
in the car i felt like i needed to define what a relationship is for me. just to like, know. but it's not something i can define and smash into a little box and stuff under my bed. its just there. floating magically above everyone's head.

i've been really good at avoiding things and pushing people away in the last nineteen years, to pull someone towards me is new and terrifying. like i am fully incapable of acting normal. i tend to shut down.



and then i turn into a liar.

1 comment:

EL said...

<3

you can do anything and everything you want, don't be scurrrr'd! it's better to feel & hurt than not feel at all? remember when my mom said that and i said: WTF-EVER. I NEVER WANT TO FEEL AGAIN. or thinking that it's not worth it, cos everything ends. but its way better to know and grow from things than to not experience them at all. and well. if it's meant to be it will be BUT stop hiding behind yourself.


astroNUT

My photo
random ramblings of a transfer student.