Monday 15 March 2010

count down (or maybe up - ?? )

10 days until i am 21.
3 days and fifteen minutes till i am in chicago.
3 days and fifteen minutes until i see carmen (and maybe even Garmen!!!).
3 days until i give a bullshit presentation on the apollo program.
2 days until i turn in my take home final to my professor/meet my group members to glue things to a poster.
1 day till i start assembling the group paper.

(no picture available)

7 hours till i should be done writing my take home final essay.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!! also his name wasn't Garmen it was a prank or some bullshit to weird out Camilla?!
his name was Jeff
i though it was weird that they would name one child Sarah and the other Garmen


astroNUT

My photo
random ramblings of a transfer student.