Thursday 24 September 2009

(Not Sarah's) First Day of School Pose


MUSC 11B : Bigotry and the Afrocentric Jazz (Intro to Jazz)
12:30 - 1:40
(I normally have lecture from my lit class on Thursdays, but we're meeting Friday instead of tonight)
LIT 61D : Greek Plays
7:00 - 9:00

its a massive break that will be possibly filled with doing homework, roaming campus, or maybe just taking the bus home for six hours then coming back.
regardless, there's a one day teacher strike today so the chances of me even having to go to class today is pretty slim. thank god tim is driving up to campus before noon or i'd be walking... city buses won't cross a picket line/fence/people protesting.
blah blah blah. okay. tim's getting high and i guess i should make myself a PB&J for after class!

2 comments:

faultamaticanne said...

as much as i like this shirt, the black dots on my tits is sort of disconcerting.... their just.. right. on. the. tits.

Carmen said...

keyooty patooty i like da tit spots and yur outfeet!!! fill me in on your first day later!


astroNUT

My photo
random ramblings of a transfer student.